Our Members provide critical financial products to SMEs to support growth and expansion opportunities as well as emergency or seasonal cash flow requirements. To become a member please see the criteria below and apply here.
Each applicant will be required to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Operate as a South African tax resident company and demonstrate at least 12 of months trading;
- Offer one or more SME Finance Products such as:
– Merchant Cash Advance; and/or
– Unsecured Loan;
– Asset Finance
– Invoice Discounting
- Supply a detailed motivation for joining the Association;
- Commit to undergo an audit to validate adherence to the SASFA Code of Conduct and Rules of the Association;
- Commit to an annual subscription fee upon joining SASFA;
- Commit to disclosing the business will prescribe to the Code of Conduct and Rules of the Association upon joining SASFA.